Hi! I've always wanted to try blogging and I've finally decided to stop being lazy and do it. I know vlogging is more popular right now but I'm pretty sure I'll be useless at that (Not that I'm claiming I'll be good at this).
This is not going to be a blog on anything specific. Just random things that concern me, bother me or something I want to talk about. I won't say I'm a good writer. Actually I have no idea whether I'm good or bad, I'll leave that to you to decide. I will try to make it awesome =D (I'm new here, do emojis even look good here?!)
I'm just the average 19 year old girl trying to survive college. I love reading. I excessively watch tv shows and movies (Yep pretty normal in that aspect). I used to play the drums until I became lazy and stopped practicing ( laziness will be my downfall). I do intend to get back one day. I absolutely adore Krav Maga. And I'm really proud of the fact that I am now on my seventh year of learning Krav Maga! This is probably the only I've managed to sustain in my life. I love travelling especially to the mountains. The mountains are my happy place. It's the only place on the planet where I'm happy being completely off the grid. I like to click pictures (nature and animals pictures mostly). I don't think I'm particularly great at it but it's something I enjoy. I really enjoy playing football but after injuring my ankles, I haven't really played. Pretty bummed out about that. I adore animals! (especially dogs). I like animals more than I like people. I have two idiotic dogs, Bella (no she's not named after Twilight) and Chloe.
I can't think of what else to write so I guess I'll stop here.
- Arunima
This is not going to be a blog on anything specific. Just random things that concern me, bother me or something I want to talk about. I won't say I'm a good writer. Actually I have no idea whether I'm good or bad, I'll leave that to you to decide. I will try to make it awesome =D (I'm new here, do emojis even look good here?!)
I'm just the average 19 year old girl trying to survive college. I love reading. I excessively watch tv shows and movies (Yep pretty normal in that aspect). I used to play the drums until I became lazy and stopped practicing ( laziness will be my downfall). I do intend to get back one day. I absolutely adore Krav Maga. And I'm really proud of the fact that I am now on my seventh year of learning Krav Maga! This is probably the only I've managed to sustain in my life. I love travelling especially to the mountains. The mountains are my happy place. It's the only place on the planet where I'm happy being completely off the grid. I like to click pictures (nature and animals pictures mostly). I don't think I'm particularly great at it but it's something I enjoy. I really enjoy playing football but after injuring my ankles, I haven't really played. Pretty bummed out about that. I adore animals! (especially dogs). I like animals more than I like people. I have two idiotic dogs, Bella (no she's not named after Twilight) and Chloe.
I can't think of what else to write so I guess I'll stop here.
- Arunima
No comments:
Post a Comment